Private Virtual Adult Needle Felting Workshop
Create silly adorable pumpkins, potted cactus or Holiday Gnomes from start to finish with your closest friends, family, colleagues, or clients. This engaging 1-hour workshop guides you through making your very felted sculpture while having fun. We'll ship our exclusive Creators Box to each of your guests prior to our workshop with an invitation to log in.
Choose between our Private Live Zoom or our free pre-recorded workshop video. Additional fees apply for private zoom. Email us your desired date and time before booking.
$60 per guest including Candle Makers Box (8 minimum), shipping included
$60 for each additional guest
Rachel Nador will introduce students to basic needle-felting techniques to keep your hands busy during those cold winter months.
Our exclusive Needle-Felting Creators Box includes everything you'll need for the workshop of your choice and plenty of materials to continue on your own. We chose her favorite materials to ensure you have great results. The wool and tools make a difference and Rachel wanted you to use the good stuff.
Roving wool is often provided in kits purchased through amazon, we are using Maori Wool because it works faster and shapes better. Each needle has a number of barbs that catch the fiber as it is pushed through the project. This causes the fibers to become entangled to make a solid felt. Our kit offers 5 different sizes all made from strong iron to reduce breaking needles.
- Ages 18 and over
- One 60 minute workshop
- Class sizes are limited to 14 adults
- Exclusive Needle-Felt Creators Box includes: This box is valued at $70
- .5 oz Natural Core Wool New Zealand Wool - approximately 26 micron
- 10 colors Maori Wool, which is a combination of New Zealand wools specially blended by DHG (Dying House Gallery) for the specific needs of needle felting. Processed in Italy by DHG using only Oeko-Tex dyes certified to be safe and non-toxic. 27 micron fiber for quick and easy felting.
- 1 pair ( 2 pcs)Leather Finger Cots - very comfortable to wear and protect your fingers when felting
- (2) 36 Gauge Iron Felt Needles
- (2) 38 Gauge Iron Felt Needles
- (2) 40 Gauge Iron Felt Needles
- (2) 42 Gauge Triangle Felt Needles
- (2) 38 Gauge Star Felt Needles
- Wooden Needle Handle
- 5" X 5" Black High Density Felting Foam Board
- 2" Terra Cotta Pot
Assembly Creators Canvas Zip Pouch