6 Week Virtual Watercolor Course, Starts 11-11-20
This creative and engaging watercolor painting class meets virtually for one hour each week. Instructor Victoria Elizabeth will introduce you to different watercolor painting styles and techniques and get you ready to create unique works of art on your own.
If you're a new to painting or just looking to brush up on technique, this course is perfect for you. You'll have the opportunity to paint with others while stay creative indoors during those cold winter months.
We've put together an exclusive makers' box with everything you'll need for this class, and many painting sessions after. We chose our favorite paints, brushes, and paper to ensure you have great results. The paints and paper make a difference and we want to provide the best experience possible for you to continue on.
If you're already stocked up on watercolor painting supplies, you can purchase the course only. We ask that you have premium art supplies and a wide range of brushes and colors so we can achieve the same results!
- Ages 18 and over
- The 6-week course starts on Wednesday, November 11th, from 6:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. CST
- Class sizes are limited to 10 adults
Exclusive Watercolor Creators Box includes:
- (1) SCHPIRERR FARBEN Professional Artists 12 Pan Watercolor Palette
- (10) assorted round pointed nylon bristle brushes
- (1) Canson 9x12 30 sheets, 140 lb watercolor paper tablet
- (1) Pasler Professional 2H pencil
- (1) metal pencil sharpener
- (1) Prismacolor ArtGum eraser
- Assembly Creators Market Canvas Zip Pouch
- This box is valued at $70!
About the instructor:
Victoria Elizabeth is a nationally exhibited and internationally published watercolor fine artist. She is a graduate of the American Academy of Art in Chicago with a BFA Specializing in Watercolor Painting. Her current body of work draws inspiration from roses and how time changes them. She is a member of the Nature Artists’ Guild of The Morton Arboretum.